Details of students duly filled counter signed by the class teacher in diary must be given for registration. 2 Passport size photographs also must be submitted at the time of registration.
- All“Library dues”should be returned on or before 30th of Dec. to avoid any complication.
- After 10th January books will not be issued .if needed it can be provide by money deposition .10th January onwards Rs.2/- per day will be charged against every Library issues.
- Rs. 5/- book per day will be fined if the books are kept a long time at the time of exam.
About syllabus or competitive books
About general books & magazine
- Books are issued only for 15 days.
- Students can keep the books during vacation or holidays but it must be returned within 2 days of school reopening.
- Science & Biology students can get two books at a time. (Different subjects)
About lost books
- For classes VII to XII students, general books can be issued for 15 days from reference section on reference card & magazines can be issued for 7 days on magazine card.
- Question papers of previous exams are available in reference section. Students get issued the question papers for a single day on the 'Reference Card' issued to them.
About Dead stock
In case the book is lost, immediately the matter should be reported to the Librarian & their instructions should be followed to cover the loss
- Books of dead - stock are issued to students as book bank
- For this students can select maximum 5 books & get them issued.
- These books are issued for the whole session
- At the time of clearance these books must be returned
- In case these books are lost, 1/4th of the cost of the book will be recovered.
Students and staff members are requested to get the books noted in the register even if they need for a short period .more than one book can be reissued at a time but of same subject and not a different subjects .Before leaving reading room return the book and be sure that librarian has signed for receiving it back .
About Reading Room
- Students must maintain silence and discipline
- Before leaving room issued material should be returned .magazine should be place back on rack . chair should arranged without making noise .
- Any student found to be misusing reading room for escaping subject period will hate to face severe punishment .