Interview / Test
- The school does not have any management quota.
- From classes I to VIII, candidate’s admission will be granted on the basis of availability of seat in the respective classes.
- Verification of details filled in the forms will be done by the school authorities and admissions will be given after the verification procedure.
- In classes IX & XI, admission is granted on the basis of the performance in the previous class and the written test , conducted in the school.
- The school authority reserves the right to short- list the candidates, after written tests and interviews.
- The result will be available from the school office only .
- In classes X and XII, admissions are not granted for local students as a matter of policy. However it can be granted only in the cases of parents transfer from one place to another place.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected during the short-listing of the candidates.